July 22, 2010

Puppy Thursday III and some.

Well, this site certainly turned into a cute pics and beaches blog that I never truly imagined. I always had high aspirations for some dual voice with profound thoughts on life mingled with pictures of exotic destinations, but hey, it's life, so roll out the puppy pics!

Sometimes when we leave for a bit, we find her here comforted in the smell of my underwear. 

Always wants to be close

Discovering Mom's bed is quite nice...

Pre-work naps are the way to go.

But wait! We did something remotely different from our usual routines. We decided to see the glorious Water Park that Paros boasts about. What we found, was a very relaxed water park where rules are only suggestions and slides are built by some greek teenagers.



Lazy River

Racing on the slides

Jumping from the cafeteria

Still on the lazy river...

A game I like to call "Pamela Stack"

Jen got a slight nose scrape from the dangerous slide

Stunt Master

Lots of fun throughout the day

Swimsuit catalog?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Zoe loves LouLou and has asked me to pull up these pictures 862 times.