Playing and napping at Langeri
Little Louloudi, or Loulou, has taken our hearts by storm. She is simply too cute and cuddly for words. She sleeps most of the time and only wants to cuddle with us. While Jen and I are trying to keep her out of the bed, sometimes we spoil her like a little baby and take a snooze with her tucked into our arms or on our chest. When she is awake, she is full of energy and wants to play. She has a very affectionate personality and loves everybody. When we take her to art exhibitions and beaches, she is an instant magnet for everyone and is gladly passed from person to person for some snuggling and puppy licks until she is exhausted and finds a little corner or sleeps in my arms. She is an excellent conversation starter and has helped us to get introduced to some people on the island that we would have never normally talked too. Everyone loves a cute puppy.
She generally keeps me company while I work and is never too far away. She is genuinely tail thumping happy at the sight of any of her favorite people, especially Jen.
Time to work!
Pretty easy to bathe, but fights against the water going over her head.
She is very well cared for and is walked multiple times a day and is already house trained! Lots of treats, toys and affection. Certainly a step up from the motorcycle junkyard that she lived in before!


2 comments:
OH MY! I can't wait to meet her.....and the rest of you! LOL
I'm starting to get the feeling that you guys aren't ever coming back...What a wonderful life you are creating for yourselves there. I am loving having this little window into it, though sooooooo jealous.
Post a Comment