June 7, 2010

Ketchup: Aaron

Aaron came a little under a month ago and has been wonderful to have here. He is willing to try and do almost anything and adds a dynamic element to the household. Aaron hails from Long Island and is a lifelong New Yorker. He was a photographer at Jen's former company and they have a thriving relationship that surrounds scooters, fashion, indulging in new cuisines and much more. Aaron is Jen's "Other boyfriend", while I am assured that I am still her favorite... most of the time. :)

Aaron also happens to be a top notch photographer and lugged a number of tripods and camera gear (along with fresh NYC bagels, I might add). He has a very professional small digital camera to accompany his larger camera with exchangeable lenses. He has waterproof gear, polarizing lenses and a hundred  little cloth or caps for everything. His cameras certainly make our typical handhelds look like a thing of the past. He has a variety of new ways to capture the beauty of Paros.

Long Exposure
Long exposures give me a new view of the sunset I've seen thousands of time. 

15 second exposure and me writing backwards with a flashlight. Aaron and I, had a lot of fun with this and kept at it until the flashlight batteries died. 

Dance off! Hold the pose, flash the flashlight, off, move to the next pose, and so on.

Like disco in slow motion..

The Ghostly Trinity of Stu

Long exposure of Parikia's ambient light from the roof

Waterproof shots
Jillian and Jen model their bikinis


House from the water

Aaron


Still life





Panoramic
Kolympithres beach


Kythnos

The man at work
The photographer becomes the photographee...

2 comments:

H Mitera - Helene said...

How cool is that!! Some new views of Paros indeed.

Julie said...

Ohmygosh, I LOVE the sunset photo. I think that will become my new screen saver.