First beach buddy who belongs to some neighbors who come swimming everyday. A 3 month old jack terrier puppy that is super energetic and runs circles around Louloudi.
Size doesn't matter when you got speed
Then there is Hector, the retriever mix owned by the Metaxas. We have a feeling these two are related, as they are similar in size, both come from Noussa and act just the same. They will run tirelessly for hours and wrestle constantly. They are about the same size, but about a year apart in age. The second these two get together, the rest of the world is immediately forgotten.
Beach buddies
Dog play date and swim at the house
In other news, Jen tells me that Louloudi is no longer a puppy, but instead a "doggy", some halfway point between puppy and dog. I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go yet and see her off to kindergarten. :)
3 comments:
Okay, I was so going to call Zoe over to show her the "puppy pictures" but not sure how to explain the last one, LOL. NOT ready for that conversation yet.
You are too funny.
Aaaaaaah, I want to be there!!! So good to see Loulou comfortable with her new friends.
Post a Comment