November 2, 2016

Astrid's First Year

What a year it has been.

The first child for Jen and I, which turned Travel for 2 into Travel for 3. We've had seemingly countless memories in the last 365 days. Astrid has lived a pretty adventurous first year, hence her nickname is Adventure Baby. From San Francisco to the Phillippines at 3 months old, to Sweden at 6 months and then a relocation to Paros, Greece and Italy. She's shared countless memories with family, friends and so many kind strangers around the world. She's eaten (and loved) exotic plantains in El Nido, fresh buffalo mozzarella in Capri, Swedish meatballs in Uppsala and a whole host of amazing Greek food, gyros and zucchini balls being her favorite. She continues to amaze us with her new skills and wonderful demeanor. She charms us every day and certainly keeps us on our toes with her new found walking ability to match her curiosity.

However, so many of the little moments can sometimes seem a distant memory all too quickly. I put together a slideshow of Astrid's First Year to help capture the memories for years to come. I hope you enjoy this little video!



2 comments:

Farmor Helene said...

Lovely, just lovely..... I cried and I laughed. Such a wonderful video for all of us, and for Astrid when she is older. BRAVO and thanks.

Unknown said...

Lovely. What incredible memories you all will have of this first magical year. Fran