Well after much crying when they left, I am finally ready to talk about what a great time I had when my parents were here. I am still amazed as they get older that they have so much energy and are pretty much up for anything. Whether it be walking around and old mountain town, boozing at a bar, dancing, swimming, or just relaxing we really enjoyed ourselves. I was able to give them a pretty good tour of Paros, and they seemed to have a great time in Santorini as well. I think it was the whirlwind tour of Greece, but we sure squeezed in as much as possible. I especially loved hearing my dad talk about the boats that were coming in and out of port. Cooking and shopping with my Mom is always a delight and it was really nice to have the company in the kitchen.
All in all, I am so happy they came to see a little part of my new life I have set up here. So, before I start to get teary again, here is a picture that captures some of the good times we had. I love you Mom and Dad. You mean so much to me and thank you for coming.
2 comments:
Our lives are complete when we're with our children. We look forward to being grandparents and still being "up to anything "with you in Paros, London, California or where ever life takes you.
We love you too. Have fun and see you soon.
Hi there! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work? I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou! hotmail login
Post a Comment