September 23, 2010

Ketchup: Mimi

Having a sister in Paros is always nice and I especially love my sisters, Julie and Michelle. While having two here is spectacular, having Michelle to myself is equally fantastic. We just get along well. It's that simple. It's like looking at your female counterpart and vice versa, except she is a lot cooler.
Whether it's games, cooking, reading, conversations, etc. its all just easy and relaxing.

We are just taking it easy, loving the house with a little work, loving the water with some midnight hour long swims on the float, loving some food with lots of salads, cheese sandwiches and grilling, in short, just loving some life with some very close family.

Just hanging in there



 Painting some doors with more patience and care than I can usually muster.


Towel tug-o-war with Louloudi

2 comments:

H Mitera - Helene said...

I love you both.....wish I was there....it all sounds soooo relaxed and lovely....

Julie said...

I wish I was there too. It looks like LouLou is loving some Mimi!